Organised by the Saffron Walden Heritage Development Group.
Celebrating the story of Saffron. Events include:
- Cooking with saffron – with food historian, Sam Bilton
- Growing saffron and dyeing with saffron
- Thaxted Morris
- Stalls offering saffron products
- Food and drink
- Music from Joanna Eden and The Garden youth music group
- And a visit by Queen Elizabeth I
Saffron Walden Market Place. Free entry!
Full programme to follow soon.
This event is kindly sponsored by the Heritage Lottery Fund, Uttlesford District Council, Saffron Walden Town Council, Peasgood and Skeates, Fairhurst and Menuhin Solicitors and English Saffron.