On this 2.5-3 hour class we’ll cover all sorts of beginners and improvers tips and techniques, including:
– Easy cake/cupcake & butter icing recipes
– How to get your cupcakes flat and the right size in the case
– Adjusting recipes & techniques for the weather temperature (yes, it makes a difference!)
– How to keep your cupcakes fresh for longer (should they not all get eaten straight away )
– Benefits of and how to flat cover your cupcakes with butter icing before decorating
– Decoration effects of a variety of different nozzles and how to use them
– Use of loads of my cutters and equipment for the class
– Choice of a wide selection from my store of sprinkles, different coloured icings and other decorations
– Tea or coffee
– 12 cupcakes to decorate and take home
– Plenty of other tips, advice and techniques – and fun!
– Opportunity to order any equipment you try out at the class
– Membership of private Facebook group for tips, advice, equipment orders, early bird offers, etc.
– Discount vouchers for your next class & cake tin hire
Discounts on ticket prices if you book for more than 1 person – come along with some friends!
Places must be booked by 9pm Thursday 12th Jan, so I make enough cakes & butter icing!
Book tickets here – [https://theartisinthecake.square.site/product/simply-stunning-cupcake-decorating-class-saturday-14th-january-10-30am/116?cp=true&sa=true&sbp=false&q=false](https://theartisinthecake.square.site/product/simply-stunning-cupcake-decorating-class-saturday-14th-january-10-30am/116?cp=true&sa=true&sbp=false&q=false)