The Old School House
A private and charming “Old School room” nestled within the woodlands of Audley End, opposite the English Heritage Audley End House. Set with its own cottage garden and private entrance, our spacious but cosy studio caters to all your needs and quality furnishings and top of the range appliances.
Minutes from superb countryside walks or the busy market town, the studio is unmatched in its beauty.
Check-in from 3pm- 10pm.
Check-out by 11am
- Garden with patio
- Washing Machine
- Single Level
The Old School Room
1 Audley End
- Parking available within 50 metres of the entrance
- Disabled Parking available
- Drop-off point for guests outside the main entrance
- Grass surfaced car park
- Flat from car park to entrance
- No steps to main entrance
- Well-lit entrance
- Level access (or ramp/left) to one or more bedrooms/toilet and bathroom
- Level access to the dining room
- Guide dogs and hearing help dogs permitted