7 bedrooms. From £125 to £165 per room per night, including breakfast.
Earliest arrival time: 3pm.
Latest check-out time: 11am
Winner of the Best Rural/Country Pub in the UK (Great British Pub Awards 2022) and Winner of the East of England Pub and Bar of the Year (National Pub and Bar Awards 2023), The Three Hills is a beautifully designed country pub in a stunning rural setting offering an exceptional environment in which to eat, drink and stay. With seven beautifully designed rooms, a two bedroom flat, an award winning kitchen, stunning interiors and a fairy lit covered patio we have something for everyone.
Our high standards at The Three Hills are reflected in each of our seven rooms and in our two bedroom flat. Immaculately clean, they look as fresh as they did when we opened in November 2017. Each room offers a high level of comfort, guests welcomed with a Roberts radio playing classical music, the blinds drawn and the bedside lights on. White Company toiletries and large fluffy towels, Egyptian cotton sheets, Nespresso machines, fizzy water, fresh milk and mini fridges are all part of the room offering.
The Times has recently included us in their article “Ten Cool Pubs with Rooms”, and we are part of the Epicurean Club, a hand-picked group of pubs with rooms which go above and beyond normal expectations. We won Best Boutique Stays in Suffolk and Cambridgeshire by Muddy Stilettos. Our rooms have a 5 star award from the AA. We welcome children and dogs.
Bartlow is located just off the main Cambridge to Haverhill road – the A1307, opposite the town of Linton. If you coming from Cambridge, turn right just after Linton to Bartlow, and turn right at the crossroads. We are on the left. From Saffron Walden take the road to Ashdon, go through Ashdon to Bartlow, come around the bend over the river and we are on the right. We can also be reached from Hadstock.
- Building of historic interest
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Single sex groups welcome
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Disabled facilities
- Independent wheelchair users
- Scenic view
- Groundfloor bedroom
- Children welcome
- Cots available
- High chairs available
- Full English breakfast or continental
- Evening meals
- Central heating
Telephone: 01223 890500
- Dedicated parking spaces for guests with disabilities within 50 metres of the entrance.
- Gravel car park surface
- Flat route from car park to the entrance
- 1 small downward step at the entrance
- Well-lit entrance
- Level access or access by a ramp or lifts to toilet/bathroom, 1 or more bedrooms, dining room, to a toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- Non-allergic bedding available
- Guide dogs and hearing help dogs welcome
- Emergency call systems