5 bedrooms. £200 – £215 per room per night, with breakfast. Over 18s only.
Check-in from 4pm to 9pm.
Check-out by 11am
- Silver in Visit England for East of England ‘Best B&B and Guest House’
- 9.9 consistent Booking.com since opening
- 100% five bubble ‘excellent’ reviews on Trip Advisor, consecutive years of winning Trip Advisors ‘Guest Traveller’ awards for 2021 & 2022
- Boutique B&B of the Year in London and the South East from Prestige Awards
- Bronze in the World Marmalade Championships for B&Bs, Restaurants and Hotels category
- Finalists in Muddy Stilettos
Boutique luxury accommodation. All bedrooms have air conditioning and super-king beds, luxury bathrooms with eco toiletries, robes and either power showers or shower/baths. Tea/coffee making facilities in room with fresh water and milk in fridges. Flat screen large smart TVs. Super fast broadband throughout. Luxury cooked-to-order breakfasts and evening meals. Over 20 house wines and 50+ gins, plus beers, ciders, cocktails and soft drinks in our honour bar. Guest lounges and patios offer extensive areas to relax in.
Eco-natural swimming pond, luxury board and table games, péntanque piste, croquet lawn, mini gym, secure bike storage, relaxing patios, fully licensed honour bar & gin library, evening food, infra-red sauna and visiting treatments available.
If using a Satnav our postcode CB10 2XJ will take you half a mile past us if coming from the B184 Saffron Walden/Thaxted road from which we are 1.25 miles from. Look out for a blue building on the right with a timber-clad extension and our flood-lit sign and an old iron plough in the grass. If using Thee Words ///requires.tequila.gurgling
- Private parking
- American Express accepted
- Visa, Mastercard, Switch accepted
- Games room
- Swimming pool
- Health and beauty facilities
- Pets NOT accepted
- Ground floor bedroom
- Full English or Continental Breakfast
- Evening meals
- Central heating
Telephone: 01799 599800
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYm6gS-qlVSAWvEp03FTTgg/featured
Trip Advisor: https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g1967086-d18220392-Reviews-Piglets_Boutique_Country_Stay-Wimbish_Saffron_Walden_Essex_England.html
- Dedicated parking space for guests with disabilities within 50 metres of the entrance
- Gravel drive
- Two rooms with a small ramp to the entrance from the car park
- Well-lit entrance
- Level access within two rooms ‘Hempstead’ and ‘Widdington’. Extra high toilets in these two rooms. Both of these rooms have wet room power showers with hand rails and both can have a seat added on request.
- Our rooms are not really built for wheelchair users, more for guests with mobility issues but not in a wheelchair.
- All our bedrooms have polished wooden floors except for ‘Radwinter’ which has fitted carpets throughout.
- There are a number of call buttons throughout the property which is shown on each rooms fire instructions plus should there be a fire emergency lighting will come on and there are instructions to meet at our fire point in the car park.
- Non-allergic bedding available on request.
- Support handrails for showers & toilets.